ICE BOX LIQUOR GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions, “IBL” means Ice Box Liquor Pty Ltd ABN: 48 105 982 438 or its representatives. It includes Ice Box Liquor outlets, and George’s Cellar outlets.
These Terms and Conditions govern the issue and use of gift cards issued by Ice Box Liquor and George’s Cellar.
We recommend that you read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Gift Card.
In these Terms and Conditions:
“Gift Card” means a plastic gift card issued by Ice Box Liquor Pty Ltd, that you have purchased or received, including any one of the following: Ice Box Liquor Gift Card, George’s Cellar Gift Card.
A reference to “You” or “Your” is a reference to a Gift Card purchaser or a Gift Card recipient.
A reference to “We”; or “Us”; or “Our”; or the “Issuer” is a reference to Ice Box Liquor Pty Ltd or it’s representatives.
1. These Terms and Conditions
- You agree to these Terms and Conditions when you purchase, activate, redeem, enquire or attempt to use a Gift Card.
- The issuer may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Updated Terms and Conditions will be made available on our website and in-store.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and Courts of New South Wales.
- Where you purchase a Gift Card as a personal or business gift, you must ensure the end Gift Card holder is made aware of these Terms and Conditions, including the expiry date.
2. Purchase of Gift Card
- Gift Cards can be purchased at any Ice Box Liquor or George’s Cellar store.
- A minimum purchase value of $10 and a maximum value of $1,000 can be loaded onto each Gift Card. The value loaded on the Gift Card at the time of purchase is referred to as the Initial Value. The value shown on the Gift Card includes GST. We may change the minimum and maximum values that can be loaded onto newly purchased Gift Cards at our discretion, if this occurs, these Terms and Conditions will be updated and details will be published on our website. Such changes will not impact the validity of Gift Cards already purchased.
- Enquiries relating to corporate orders should contact our Head Office on (02) 4940 9711.
3. Redemption of Gift Card
- A Gift Card has no value unless activated in our system and payment has been made.
- A Gift Card may be redeemed for goods and services purchased from any Ice Box Liquor or George’s Cellar store.
- If the purchase price exceeds the balance of the Gift Card, the Gift Card holder must pay the difference using another payment method. No change will be given – any balance remaining on the Gift Card may only be used in whole or part against future purchases.
- The Gift Card expiry date and balance remaining, may be checked by a staff member, in-store, at any time. Gift Card expiry and balance information cannot be checked online. You must visit a store and request this information be investigated by a staff member.
- The Gift Card may not be reloaded/topped up with additional funds.
- Complaints about goods purchased with the Gift Card must be resolved with the store location at which the goods were purchased.
- If you believe an error has occurred in relation to a Gift Card transaction, you must notify the store at which this occurred as soon as reasonably possible.
i. A Gift Card presented in altered, fraudulent or defaced form will not be able to be redeemed by the Gift Card holder.
ii. A person may be asked to verify, to the reasonable satisfaction of the staff member, that they are authorised to redeem a Gift Card on behalf of the original purchaser or the person named in the system.
iii. A Gift Card cannot be redeemed via email, phone, fax, or on our website.
iv. A Gift Card cannot be used to obtain any cash advance or be redeemed for cash.
v. A Gift Card cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
vi. A Gift Card cannot be used to pay in-store accounts.
vii. A Gift Card, at all times, remains the property of the Issuer, and must not be resold or re-valued by a person, without the express written consent of the Issuer.
4. Expiry Date
- A Gift Card expires 36 months (3 years) from the date of issue.
- Any balance remaining on the Gift Card after the expiry date will not be redeemable by the Gift Card holder.
- A Gift Card cannot be reactivated at any time.
5. Lost or Stolen Gift Cards
- A Gift Card must be treated like cash. It will not be reissued, refunded, honoured or replaced if it is lost or stolen.
- A Gift Card will only be reissued, refunded, honoured or replaced if the Gift Card is shown to be faulty or damaged due to the fault of the Issuer, or where there has been a breach of any condition or warranty implied under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Gift Card holders are responsible for the use and safety of their Gift Card at all times.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Issuer and their entities are not liable to any person for any loss or damage (including direct or consequential loss), nor will they be in default of these Terms and Conditions for failure to observe or perform any of their obligations under these Terms and Conditions, for any reason or cause which could not, under reasonable diligence, be controlled or prevented.
- A Gift Card holder may be required to provide proof of identity.
- Personal information may be collected by the Issuer, at the time of purchase or redemption of the Gift Card.
The Privacy Officer
Ice Box Liquor Pty Ltd
4 Ailsa Road
Broadmeadow, NSW, 2292
8. Enquiries and Complaints
- Should you have an enquiry or complaint about a Gift Card, or about the goods purchased by a person using a Gift Card, you should firstly contact the store at which the Gift Card was issued. If you are unhappy with the outcome, you should contact our Head Office on (02) 4940 9711.
Last updated 19th November 2019